Huwebes, Agosto 18, 2011

my COLLECTION






"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief." 

"In his younger days a man dreams of possessing the heart of the woman whom he loves; later, the feeling that he possesses the heart of a woman may be enough to make him fall in love with her." 


"Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price." 

"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits." 

"True love knows no league." 


"Absence from the person you love is only healthy in theory." 

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else." 



"Stimulate the heart to love, and all other virtues will rise of their own accord." 

"I believe love produces a certain flowering of the whole personality which nothing else can achieve."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento